Whether you are just getting started with telephone banking, want to transfer money between accounts, or just can’t get to a branch and want some information, Natwest Telephone Banking can provide you with an accessible, simple and secure solution.
Natwest Telephone Banking Contact Numbers
|Telephone Banking||0843 290 7185|
Natwest Telephone Banking Opening Hours
Natwest Branch Opening Hours
|Monday||9.00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||9.00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||9.00 – 17:00|
|Friday||9.00 – 17:00|
Natwest Head Office Address
Broadgate City of London,
Call Natwest Telephone Banking – 0843 290 7185
Looking to call the Natwest telephone banking team? Call the number above to get transferred directly to a member of staff quickly. Telephone Banking has been a staple of bank operations for years, and with good reason. Besides allowing customers almost unlimited freedom to manage their accounts from any location, it is a great way for customers to maintain control over their finances even if reaching a bank branch is difficult or impossible, and has been proven to be a secure and effective way to manage money, assets and accounts.
What can phone banking do for you?
Telephone banking is ideal for checking your account balance, making funds transfers and payments, and inquiring about new accounts or changes to your existing account. As well as standing under its own power as a banking system, it can be used to set up online or mobile banking accounts, allowing you access to your funds in new ways.
To use Natwest Telephone Banking, you first need to register. All you’ll need to do is call in on 0844 826 0447, and tell the team that you’re interested in registering for telephone banking. You’ll need your account details, security information and a security question handy, and the team will talk you through the rest. It doesn’t take long to register, and from that point you’ll be free to use your telephone banking any time of day, any day of the week!
When you call Natwest Telephone Banking, the first thing you’ll hear will be an automated menu that gives you a list of options, which we will talk you through below.
If you Press 1, you’ll be directed to self-service balance checks, transactions, payments, and banking inquiries. Then, all you need to do is:
- Press 1 for balance inquiries, or account transactions. Simply follow the prompts to find your balance and available money, hear your recent transactions or look for a particular transaction
- Press 2 for funds transfers and payments. Follow the prompts given to transfer cash between your Natwest accounts, pay off a Natwest credit card, or transfer funds to pay bills and other fees.
- Press 3 to order a bank statement or a chequebook/paying-in book. As usual, prompts will be given to instruct you as you go.
- Press 4 if you need to speak to a customer advisor based in the UK. Sometimes, the best thing to do is just talk to a human rather than a machine!
Or, you could:
Press 2 to be put through to a customer adviser based in the UK, who can talk to you about existing loans you may have, overdrafts on your accounts, or account charges.
Press 3 to be put through to a UK-based customer adviser, who can talk to you about:
- new Natwest products, offers, accounts and services
- account enquiries for any customers not yet registered for Natwest Telephone Banking
- sorting out registration for Natwest Telephone Banking
Phone Banking with a Natwest Business Account
Natwest’s Telephone Banking centres are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so whenever you need to get in touch concerning your business accounts, they’ll be there.
Setup is free, only takes a few minutes and is available to all Natwest account holders aged 11 or older – call in to arrange setting up Telephone Banking for a business account. If you use already use NatWest Online banking, then you’ll have registered for Natwest Telephone Banking aready, and won’t need to worry about registration or set-up of telephone banking.
Using Natwest Telephone Banking can give you:
• Complete control over your accounts – you’ll be able to quickly get balances, order mini-statements and find recent transactions, keeping you on top of all the relevant information on your business bank accounts.
• Quick, easy bill payments – you can set up payments to suppliers or customers- either one-off or regular payments – as well as managing standing orders and controlling your Direct Debits.
• Free service – there is no monthly fee for using the service – you only pay transaction charges and the price of the phone call.
• Immediate funds transfers through accounts – you’ll be able to instantaneously move money between your accounts.
• Fast, simple account admin – just call up to order the likes of paying-in books, cheque books, certificates of interest and foreign currency. You can also call to update your email address and alter your phone details.
• A UK-based team – The Natwest Telephone Banking Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so if you need to call in, you can – anytime. Note that not all transaction types are available 24 hours a day.
• Access for authorised employees – you can give information only access to authorised employees in Natwest, to enable them to check your account balances for you, request statements when you need them, and stop cheques.
• Your NatWest accounts, all in one place – telephone banking can be used to manage all of your NatWest business and personal accounts in one package.
The Natwest banking service
Natwest Telephone Banking is a fast, easy and efficient way to access your accounts, any time. It is always available, regardless of the day or the time, so you are always in control of your funds. You can call up to hear your balance and research recent transactions, make and manage payments through your own accounts, to other accounts, and onto your Natwest Credit Card. You can also order physical essentials like statements, chequebooks and paying-in books. Al of these are available via an automated self-service menu, but if you’d prefer to speak to a customer service agent, you can press 2 on the menu at any point in the call.
If you want to register for telephone banking, you simply need to call the number above, and get through to the registration stage of the call by pressing 3.
At this point, you’ll be speaking to a Natwest Customer Sevice advisor, who will be happy to talk you through the sign-up process, explain everything to you and answer any questions you might have. The set-up process is quick and simple, and won’t cost you a penny. Natwest Telephone Banking is also highly secure, and only the customer can access the banking service by keying in their customer number and individual security PIN. The customer number is also used for Online Banking, a service closely tied to the Telephone Banking Service.
The reasons to call Natwest
- Registering for the service.
- Finding out your account balances and research recent transactions.
- To find information on a specific transaction.
- To make an instantaneous money transfer between your Natwest accounts.
- To pay off a Natwest credit card bill.
- To make a personal transfer or pay a bill.
- To place an order for a new cheque-book/paying-in book.
- To order a printed statement to be sent to you.
- Speaking to a customer service advisor concerning overdrafts or any loans you may have taken out.
- Talking to a customer service advisor about account charges.
- To discuss our new products and services.